Safeguarding Services


Child licensing and Chaperones

If any child, including those of compulsory school age, is involved in performances (as defined in The Children (Performances and Activities) (England) Regulations 2014), they must be licensed by the local authority (according to their home address) and appropriately chaperoned.

We are members of The National Network for Children in Employment and Entertainment (NNCEE)



Our services

Child licensing

We take care of the entire child licensing process and have had 100% success in getting children licensed for productions.

Children must be licensed if they:

      perform on stage

      perform in a television production, film, commercial or modelling work

      take part in paid sport


We also provide professional licensed chaperones for your film shoot, production, theatrical show or tour.

Our chaperones are experienced and trained.

Contact us

For details on our fees and process